Nov 13, 2011

So after a rough few days (read: I cheated a little bit... a few Schwan's Silver Mint Bars and some cookie dough) I'm doing my best to get back on the diet train!

The Silver Mint bars are gone, as is the cookie dough...so I'm hoping that will ease my temptation to snack on unhealthy things! I haven't been doing bad at work and I haven't been having my normal cravings at work. My snacking at home and work is probably what lead to my weight gain. I'm fairly sedentary at home and at work, since I am in the maintenance department and have a bucket truck, I don't climb the ladder like I used to so I am much less active there as well.

I'm using the MyFitnessPal app on my iPhone (and the website) to track my food and water intake so that I can keep better track of the carbs that I am consuming.

For breakfast I made scrambled eggs with chopped bacon and had a Sugar Free Caramel Iced Coffee with Heavy Cream from Starbucks. For the scrambled eggs I use one whole egg and three egg whites to cut back on the cholesterol a little bit. I fried four strips of bacon chopped up and then removed some of the grease and cooked the eggs mixed with the bacon in the remaining bacon grease! It was yummy! (Sometimes I have trouble wrapping my mind around the high fat part of this diet.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More