Dec 4, 2011

Nathan's Famous Frankfurters

I've never been a big fan of hot dogs. They were always just a blah food to me and I would only eat them if there was nothing else. My girlfriend however, has mentioned Nathan's many times (she's had them from the restaurant back in Cali) and I saw a pack at the store and grabbed them. If I'd had these hot dogs I would have been a fan from the start! They are delicious! We mad a batch wrapped in bacon and cooked in the oven. YUM!

I also made a few Jalapeño Poppers. I sliced fresh Jalapeño's in half length wise and cleaned the flesh and seeds out (use some gloves!), then stuffed them with a 50/50 mixture of cream cheese and shredded sharp cheddar and wrapped them in bacon as well.

I cooked them all in the oven at 400 degrees until the bacon looked done (about 20 minutes). I did forget to take a final picture...they were gone too fast!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More